Sunday, March 16

sometimes I wonder.

I need some things explained to me. I want to know why some people can only have one friend at a time. The ones who have many friends cry that they don't have any. Is the world full of people with absolutely no self-esteem at all? I don't intend to complain, I've just been feeling a little pissy the past few weeks. There are so many things that I don't understand about folks. There are times that I feel like I am permanently trapped in middle school social traps. I'm done with it. I don't care who your mad at, what they've done to you, etc. if that's all you want from me. I'm getting too old for this mess.

2 comments:

MamaTeeThree said...

I hear ya! Middle school was bad enough without having to relive it. I didn't meet my very best friend until the very end of middle school, anyway.

LOL

MamaTeeThree said...

Oh, and hey! If I mailed you some Dr. Pepper and oyster crackers, would that make you feel better? :)