Tuesday, July 22

Frederick

Michaela had named the hornworm "Frederick". He is now residing in the fish tank. I don't think he much cares, as long as there are plenty of tomato leaves to munch on. I was outside at midnight last night picking more leaves because I didn't want him to go hungry. (yes, I know, I'm a nut) I can see now how they can demolish a garden in no time. I have looked for others on my plants, but can't seem to find any. But then again, I wasn't looking for this one when I found him! Anyway, here is a picture of him in his new house.


And something that some might find disgusting, as CJ did, I took a picture of his "droppings". They look like little tiny ears of corn. So here is that picture, too! ENJOY!!

1 comment:

MamaTeeThree said...

Okay, that is one freakishly large worm! How come there's no tape measure in the photo with the poo? Educate us!